2. mar 2010
hqbx06gyhe571.jpg

Ytbnd

Guru
2. mar 2010
Science: Being fat makes COVID deadlier
Government: We should close all gyms and cancel sports
Science: Diabetes and high blood pressure make COVID deadlier
Government: Free donuts and booze is a fun way to encourage people to get vaccinated.
Science: Young healthy people aren't particularly vulnerable to severe sickness with COVID
Government: The vaccine is required for your teenage son to go to college, and your 3-year old daughter? Yeah, her too.
Science: Acquired immunity provides significant, long-lasting protection against COVID
Government: Why haven't you been vaccinated yet?
Science: Yeah, why?
Media: You're killing people
The President of the US: The unvaccinated will pay the price
My job: What are you waiting for?
My friends: Just get the shot already dude
My family: You can't come to our house if you haven't been vaccinated
My school: Your degree program cannot be finished if you haven't been vaccinated
The NFL: You cannot eat with your teammates if you haven't been vaccinated
Event venues: You can't attend a sports game or a concert if you haven't been vaccinated
Reddit: Any criticisms of the vaccine will be removed.
Twitter: Government data shouldn't be used to express anti-vaccine opinions.
Facebook: Our fact checkers determined that you are spreading misinformation
YouTube: Your anti-vaccine conspiracy theories violate our Terms of Use guidelines
Concerned doctors: Maybe we should stop and discuss this fir–
Media: THIS DOCTOR IS A QUACK AND HAS BEEN DEBOONKED SEVERAL TIMES
Concerned parents: I don't feel comfortable with getting my kid vacci–
Media: DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN?!
Concerned employees: I really don't think I need this vaccine and I'm worried that thi–
Employers: WELL THEN WEAR A MASK AND A STICKER THAT TELLS EVERYONE TO STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM YOU!
One half of the population: I don't want the vaccine
The government: Okay, well here's a long list of things you can no longer do.
The other half of the population: Serves them right.

mirsi

Predator
4. jun 2014
Krek je dolga leta delal z odvisniki od drog, ki veljajo za problematične, a kot pravi, česa podobnega še ni doživel.
Tudi mi še nismo nikoli prej doživeli da nas vlada in nijz z grožnjami, omejitvami in pritiski sili k cepljenju.
Pa uvaja policijske ure, krši ustavo in zakone, zganja represijo nad zdravimi....

SamSvoj

Majstr
28. okt 2010
Carlin je in vedno bo car, čeprav ni več med nami. Pa si ga ti razumel sploh? Sprašujem v povezavi s splošno sprejeto rešitvijo za trenutno sranje (ne bom napisal cepljenje, ker to za seboj potegne asociacije, ki niso najbolj primerne) in ki jo ti očitno podpiraš in obenem slabše toleriraš tiste, ki poskušajo kritično razmišljati (glej fanta od 1:07 naprej). Nisi edini in to me žalosti...

Ne, ne mi odgovarjat. Želim samo da ... se zamisliš in še kdo zraven....