1721585429677.png

• Wow
Reactions: mr_

ferdo

Guru
3. sep 2007
Ljubljana
hmpg.net
California Rep. Mike Levin of California said: “It is time to move forward with Kamala Harris as our new leader. Together.”
Hawaii Sen. Mazie Hirono endorsed Harris, saying: “I’m proud to call Vice President Harris a friend and colleague, and I look forward to doing everything in my power to get her elected to the White House, so we can continue building on the progress of the last four years.”
New Jersey Rep. Andy Kim, who is running for Sen. Bob Menendez’s seat, also endorsed Harris: “I have full faith in Vice President Harris to lead a new generation of leadership for our country,” he said, calling her candidacy “historic, not just the opportunity to elect the first woman, the first AAPI President, and a Black woman, but to continue on the incredible progress we’ve started.”
Former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton both joined President Joe Biden in endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris for president.

Floki

Guru
6. sep 2007
Trump se bo moral malo lepše na zborovanjih obnašat ker tole pluvanje čez vse je ponavadi kontraproduktivno.

B81

22. jul 2007
S tole kot predsednico lahko pričakujemo dvig delnic podjetij v vojaški industriji - za ZDA vsekakor boljša izbira od Trumpa :D

Floki

Guru
6. sep 2007
S tole kot predsednico lahko pričakujemo dvig delnic podjetij v vojaški industriji - za ZDA vsekakor boljša izbira od Trumpa :D

Misliš za ameriško orožarsko industrijo? to pa sigurno. Za preostanek sveta bomo pa še videli ampak na zadnje demokratske predsednike bolj slabo kaže.